I just wanted to share this crazy table saw rigging I came up with to help cut a more accurate tenon. This also helped stabilize the piece a lot more than just using the rip fence and saw bed.
If you can’t tell from the photo this is just a scrap sheet of 3/4″ sanded plywood I had lying around. I cut it down to useable size and clamped it temporarily to the table saw. I started with one piece clamped to the stock fence to provide a taller and more stable surface to rest the longer table legs to, then butted up a narrower piece laying on the saw bed. This second piece provided a quick zero clearance solution. The third and top piece was used to clamp down the zero clearance piece. What can I say, it cost nothing and worked like a charm.